PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Latest from EK Recruitment........
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2016, 10:50
Aluminium shuffler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, nikita, you swore on an email to your management and take issue with the fact that it got you fired, not the content of the complaint? Use of foul language and ranting at management will always result in that. There are far more mature ways of putting your point strongly to management but in a positive way that elicits sympathy and respect rather than causing confrontation. I have done exactly that on several occasions in several companies and subsequently got what I was after. Thumping tables and shouting at people will not get them on side, and doing it to your superiors is going to get you in trouble. If you still can't see that, you are doomed to the same outcomes in your future jobs. You may well have had just cause to complain, and just cause to be angry, but if you complain in an angry way, you will always lose, no matter who you work for. Do you not realise that if management are seen to give in to angry or threatening employees, they lose control and chaos ensues? They cannot do that, and if confronted publicly by bolshy subordinates, they can only have one response, and that is to fire that staff member as it would otherwise set a terrible example. You tied their hands and dug your own fate.

Really, accept you screwed up how you handled the situation, that you are responsible for that, and move on with your life. You are a bitter obsessive, and you are also a staff member who was never crew, let alone a pilot, on a pilot forum. Your comments in any thread are always inflammatory, seldom on topic and have no benefit to the discussion at hand. I tried to sensitively encourage you to have a healthier attitude in the PM, for your own health and happiness, to let it go and move on, but instead you chose to continue to antagonise all on here, not just EK management. Please, you're not helping us or yourself. Find something better to do with your time than obsess over your past.