PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Your child's schooling
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2016, 06:19
MENELAUS

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
I'm not missing any point, old fruit. It just strikes me that you're keen to take whatever opportunity you can to piss on somebody else's parade. This chosen career of ours has gone to the dogs long since. Even the legacy carriers back home have their own diminished scales, pensions etc. How long before another worldwide recession and the yank carriers furlough people again ? Notwithstanding any retirement demographic problems.
At the end of the day a lot of youngsters will view CX as not a bad gig; I'm not saying I would do it now if I had my time over however people should be allowed to make their own minds up ( given very little alternative) and not have to read the bitter and twisted vicarious ramblings of curmudgeonly old farts like ourselves. If I thought your posts were well intentioned I'd shut the f up. However, there's just a touch too much of schadenfreude and " f@@k you Jack ( you've stolen a Naval handle, you can look it up) to make them seem anything other than sour grapes.
Each to their own. We'll be long gone before CX totally destroy this once excellent company.
And the new grey contracts on offer will be the new black.