PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Latest from EK Recruitment........
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2016, 01:53
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In reality I've decided to ask some dangerous questions at the public forum and took the responsibility for the consequences. I also showed up on that forum in my black dress and on high heels (like a true feminist). It was my birthday. The manager who lost their temper on that forum and fired me, got fired two years later. The HR manager who didn't react on my harassment complaint got fired a few months after me.

You probably don't know that I've sent an e-mail reply to all AS management and EK college months before my dissmisal letter, starting with "I know that you don't give a **** about human rights, but let me introduce you with my point of view...". I've sent it because they were making me go on a training after my nightshifts of 10 or 12 hours, on my day off, with the threat that they are going to take 100 euros off my lousy salary if I don't show up at the training. They didn't mind the point of the e-mail much, but they minded the word "****". Problem was - they would never listen if I didn't use that word. That e-mail earned me a constant monitoring (higher instances "order") from my superiors and they were pretty open about it since many of them liked me. The ones who didn't like me, started to like me, because we were all in the same **** (here I go with that word again ).

Do you still think I didn't expect my dissmisal letter? I've decided to make something of it, to go all the way through and I knew it could end both ways, with the bigger possibility that I would be fired if we know how intelligent EK management is.

It would be stupid of me to make some waves and then just resign or give up when I return home. No regrets. I am just crazy. And I don't like greedy bullies.

I am not you, don't project your behaviour and excuses into me.

As for the choices - you've missed the point.

Last edited by Nikita81; 7th Aug 2016 at 02:05.