PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will the real EZ999 please step forward ?
Old 6th Aug 2016, 14:23
CMAadmin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZ999 - Response from the Custodian

I have received a number of inquiries relating to this thread with concerns regarding the provenance of EZ999 and the authenticity of the CMA claim of ownership. This has been adequately addressed in previous posts and I trust that matter is resolved.

My apologies for not responding to the website contact form, this link is no longer active while we update the website. Any inquiries on this aircraft or any other aircraft in the collection can be made to my mobile or by email.

The Camden Museum of Aviation is a private aircraft collection founded by my grandfather Harold Thomas. There are many who have visited the collection or volunteered over the 50 years it has been around. My family continues the task of preserving this significant historic collection with the assistance of an active workforce of 30 volunteers.

We welcome the contributions or questions from those who have a genuine interest or connection to the aircraft. Historical records or anecdotal references also help expand our archive so if you have photos, stories or operational records, please feel free to contact me.

Nicole Thomas
Director
[email protected]