PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 6th Aug 2016, 09:09
flybywiree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simple Facts

Hello,

Once again, I see myself and other students stating the unfair treatment of Flying Academy.

We are talking about very simple facts but in return we can't get a solid reply.

Students can't get 65% discount from the CTR costs. It is a direct cost to the student. Why are the students paying 100% and Flying Academy is getting the 65% discount out of this?

Briefing and debriefing costs.. Students are paying the instructor fee and Flying Academy wants you to pay briefing costs even it's not in the contract.

90% of the instuctors have very few hours of FI experience. Okay, Radim is giving jobs to the new graduates but what about the students? How they will learn when they are flying with the new guys all the time? This is just the cheapest way for Radim.

Flight Schedules.. You are scheduled and can't fly at the end of the day. All day is wasted. Disorganisation..

There is a funny thing acoording to me. If you don't have minimum 6.000 CZK in your account, the computer system does not allow you to fly. You need to pay first.
Let's say there is a student with no Night Rating. He is scheduled for a flight after sunset.
Since the computer system can detect a low balance, how can't it detect this? Everything is based on money

Students are sent to flights with broken indicators. I have photos indicating this.

Radim wanted all the students to have Pilot Insurance. They deducted the costs from the accounts but in return not even one student got the Insurance Certificate. They made a profit here.

Students were charged for IR English but in return didn't get even 1 hour of training!

Unfair treatment among the students. Especially for checkrides!

If you need visa assistance, they are sending you papers and charge you with 250 Euros. After you arrive there and need a temporary residence, no one is supporting you in the Czech authorities. Again they just give you papers. This is called visa assistance.

Recently they made rule.. If you are required to have visa in the Czech Republic, they want you to spend 25 hours per week at school or fly at least 6 hours per week. If you are studying for ATPL, you will waste a lot of time. If you can finish your ATPL theory exams in 6 months, which is a very good duration, you need to fly 144 hours. Or you waste your days at school doing nothing. I had my Czhech lawyer friend to call the Czech Authority and she learnt that there is no such rule.

It is true that Radim held a meeting in the school to find those students who made comments here. Think about the reason

Guys, if there is a student happy with the training, I am kindly expecting a clarification about these simple facts.

Otherwise it doesn't mean if you are just happy for no reason, or FA is cheaper than UK.

All the best..

Last edited by flybywiree; 6th Aug 2016 at 22:48.