PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - State of the Industry
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2016, 10:13
nowherespecial

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
SLB, thanks. My question was aimed more at is this expansion people required or are they replacing people on contract. Seems like it might be new work although not sure if Kosmos awarded Suriname yet.

No discussion here yet on BRS's appalling results? Loss of $41m in the quarter and revenue miss on analyst expectation:
Bristow Investors ? SEC Filings ? BRS ? bristowgroup.com

Having spent 18 months kicking CHC, shall we now spend some time kicking BRS as well?

Good job we didn't all bet on the Seeking Alpha article (I hope we all didn't) as the $8 stock never happened yesterday but earnings call with the BRS leadership team today. Dial in if you can, could be super interesting and if you do, keep the stock price ticker open next to you, or a spread betting site (live not delayed info).

I wonder how long it will take for the first analyst to ask about the huge declared margin for UK SAR for the full financial year - expectation for full year is $80-100m profit on $225m of revenue which seems like a lot. I expect the British Government might have something to say about that...! (It's almost $10k per ac per day).