PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Latest from EK Recruitment........
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2016, 02:25
MosEisley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The difference should be obvious as I explained my motivations earlier, she is a personal friend of mine whereas I don't know the other guy you're taking about nor do I know the circumstances.

So, am I coming to the defense of a friend? Absolutely, as I would any friend being unfairly attacked. But it goes beyond that for me. I can't stand bullies much less anonymous internet trolls who feel it's their right to publicly trounce an innocent person. Imagine she is your daughter, wife, sister, mom, or friend. Would you have the same critique or applaud her for her accomplishments?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the quality of character I've observed at this place. There are some that chose to come here for the experience or lack of opportunity back home, but I'm certain there are some that came here because no one back home could stand them. Those are the type of people that jump at any chance to tear someone down or belittle them.

You're miserable here? I'm not surprised. You were probably miserable where you came from and you'll probably be miserable wherever you end up. And I'm sure you always blame someone or something else. Pilots are notorious for that but I see more of it here than I've ever seen before.

There are legitimate gripes to be made at this company, and I've done my share of complaining. There's basically f*ck all we can do about it and that's frustrating. But that in no way entitles you to pick on someone for their personal choices or lifestyle. You don't like the recruitment video because it doesn't reflect your pathetic life? Too bad, it's not her duty to pretend to be an old, miserable pr*ck. So maybe, just maybe, have a look in the mirror before you jump on the forum to see whose turn it is for you to $#it on today.

Last edited by MosEisley; 3rd Aug 2016 at 02:57.