PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudia
Thread: Saudia
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2016, 23:40
alloha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dalmus
Hi to all captains, i just wonder if anyone can provide a bit info about the condition at the company. I know this is a great company; but as an asian with the a320 hours just met their requirement, I would like to know if any chance I could survive in the company? I really want to move onto something bigger, company or fleet..thx
Forget about something bigger in terms of airplane.320 is the only option the company will offer you. It means endless domestic flights with 3-4 day trips with 14-20 hours lay over in RUH DMM MED. some international round trips around the Kingdom and rarely some European Lay overs ( FCO MXP MUC GVA FRA). Do I have to mention that all of them are very popular with local guys ( and roster is based on Seniority,so you get the idea) plus the fact that FRA is mainly assigned to Instructor Pilots as along with LHR are considered the most challenging airports of the network ����������. Training is very demanding even for a type rated pilot. If eventually you make it to the line then you will fly to the limits. Salary is second to none in the business. Most probably new joiners are based in RUH and that's not bad at all because the situation about the housing in Jeddah is not good at all