PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK layovers
Thread: EK layovers
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2016, 20:20
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Fella

At my advancing years I'm well past the 'let's meet downstairs at 7 and head out for dinner' routine. Hope it works for you and you get to enjoy the Company of those gorgeous 22year olds fawning all over........er........their phones all night.

For the record, I certainly wasn't defending the ridiculous policy, instigated by the despicable ex Boeing Manager, K***n 'Bloody' G******s, who slyly wormed his way into the SVP position Service Delivery during the famous 'cull' in 2005 and was equally discreetly removed last year. I was merely highlighting that my ever expanding girth can manage on less then 3 full meals a day. A good old M&S sarnie, crisps, pork pie, chocolate eclair and 4 pack of John Smiths in front of 'Dave TV Channel' does me fine in the UK. Horses for courses.

Oh, don't forget a cheeky £1.49 'steak bake' from Greggs the baker!

Harry

P.s. Don't bother with the Chicken & Leek pasty. Last one I bought , took it back and complained. Said to the assistant that it was actually lettuce and not leek in my pasty. She said not to worry, it was just the tip of the iceberg!