PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 2nd Aug 2016, 10:42
PilotinCommander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Radim, wrong assumption but its ok �� And for all people who read this comment: I didint get any recommedation from anyone from this school, i dont need it either...
As it seems here, not in school, you like to give detailed information, so please provide us requested information below...( Same questions asked at school, but you dont show this attitude, so you are also improving, good news

-Do you think that signing a contract is a legal documentation between you and student?
-Do you think that you can change rules in the contract yourself whenever you want?
-Do you think that, can you ask money from student which is not mentioned in the contract?
-Do you think that, some students are not going to read AIP CZ to check actual costs of airport? ( could you please give information about 60% discount on CTR? And why dont you reflect this discount to your students?)
-Could you please give information why you are charging approach,departure,arrival,low pass costs? I couldnt find information in AIP.
-According to the rule and according to mails from your side mentiones that 15 minutes briefing and 15 minutes debriefing should cost free. So why you are charging to these?
-And please give us information 0-atpl in CZ cost with all hidden, sorry, extra costs? Think that i will just take off brno and land in brno. Please include ctr, lowpass, approach,brief,debrief etc... And please try not to forget anything. Just imagine a student will finish everything in normal hours, not failing on anything.

At the end, its nice to refer your website, but only 1 remark. Pricing in website is updated a lot after we signed a contract. So for example, let me give you explanation for you to understand. If i signed a contract in 2005, will you again give reference to your updated website in 2016? You finished your training in 2005 but you see we updated our webpage un 2016?!? )
-Could you please give information about how many times you changed actual webpage on pricing? And when you changed anything your website, signed contract between you and students will destruct itself in 5 seconds? What a mission impossible!

I am happy that finally you seem to have better attitude without telling bad words because of critism. I wish you to have this attitude in the school if someone wants to critise you.

Have a nice sunny day in Brno today