PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Derek Davidson
Thread: Derek Davidson
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2016, 21:18
r10bbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i appreciate all the feedback to summarise i have completed all the 9 exams but have yet to take the skills test or go solo

yes it differs people to people but from what i have stated i may need another 20 or 30 lessons, from what i gathered in terms of the exercises that are left from the syllabus

what annoyed me as to why i decided to change schools/instructors and seek alternative options is that during my PPL training even after telling the school/instructors i have taken 6 months off to complete the PPL as a whole, i have had 5 instructors in total all alternating with my lessons and feel that favouritism are been given to the new students/international students, thus sticking with one instructor is hard as it is due to not been given slots to fly etc

my initial thread was about DerekDavidsons 3 weeks PPL completion possibility and review, thus i wanted to ask if anyone had completed this course or knew of someone, looking back on it i feel i should have gone to the states back when i started, by now i would have completed my PPL and some what be in between my ATPLS

i appreciate all the replys to this thread and hope i have not come across like a head less chicken or a drama queen. i do understand it takes time & effort and money to complete the PPL but i feel that the flying school should have made me a priority even after i have told them my situation and my free time, but i will bot rant about that here