PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Radio phraseology
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2003, 12:01
RENURPP

Received 33 Likes on 8 Posts
Sperm Breath

I would love to know what makes you the expert on what should and what should not be said on the radio. Similar to your oppinion being the only one of significance here I guess.

A short stinit in Europe has turned you into the ace of the base or did you go there to educate those poor sods as well.
You wouldn't be missed if you went back I would hazard to guess!

AIP is published and indicates correct radio procedures including read back requirements. Your oppinion contradicts it and that can't be argued. To me it means your oppinion is worth ****e.
Some items may lack clarity but they are in the minority. That is where this thread started. I believe the point of this thread was to try and exchange comments regarding what is correct and maybe point it out or discuss why we disagree. The less said over the radio the better as far as I am concerned.

I would suggest firstly you turn your computer off, secondly go and get a life and mix with real people. Your social skills are hard to find. Do you have any??

Have to work today and then off to enjoy the water again so I will no doubt read your useless diatribe when I plug back in in a couple of days.