PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st Aug 2016, 15:19
Cadillac87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone for FR1617 - SEPT 2016 ? Any facebook group?

I recently got the positive answer, and since this forum has helped me a lot I wanted to give it back.

You arrive there and the assessors will take care of you during the whole visit. Nothing different from what other candidates have explained before.

Sim session:
Got EMA, WAL2N, just after take off non standard SID procedures. Turns(no more than 25º), climbs, descents, etc; some handling exercises. The assessor is very nice, he will help you with the power settings. Don't forget all the callouts. Then vectors to station, where he stopped us and asked where were we (check your QDR and ILS DME). Cleared NDB ILS 27 with alternative procedure from the plate. Passenger heart attack and ILS landing. My partner moreless the same without alternative procedure. Just be calmed, they want to see that you are "relaxed" (easy to say).
Important: the callouts and the way you do PM is also important! Check the procedures for emergencies.

Interview:
Personal: Exactly the same than others and what do you know about ryanair. Recommend you to be honest and relaxed.

Technical:
-V2(where,how,why..)
-DA42 anti-ice
-737 sweep wing
-krueger flaps, fowler flaps
-xwind calculations
-screenheight and clearway

I am sure I am forgetting something but everything went so fast...!

My advice: be calmed, they just want to see that you prepared yourself good and you are trainable. And very important, bring ALL the documents they ask you!

Good luck to you all.