PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter crash Breighton aerodrome
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2016, 01:27
B47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sid. I'm sitting here in a bar at Oshkosh (made it eventually after twenty years of trying), had a fantastic week enjoying the true joyous spirit of aviation, but with many thoughts (and,frankly, the odd tear) for our friend Nigel. Me, with nearly thirty years of rotary experience but with great humility to what I'm certain I don't know, and of listening to your superior experience and put-downs, and resisting any response, since the day Pprune started, with this thread you have crossed the line. Your insistence on desperately needing to impose your supposed experience and technical superiority are, frankly, offensive. Buy a mirror. Or listen to those around you - for once. Show some ****** respect to our friend Nigel please. Hijacking this thread to encourage speculation, technical, pilot error, wind/weather, w/b, you name it.. on the cause of his death is disgraceful. And don't you dare respond. I won't join you in that gutter. I've learned one thing in thirty years of flying - ATTITUDE, not the thickness of your logbook, is everything. Humility is a key ingredient.