PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Memory card disaster - recoverable?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2016, 20:56
Jhieminga

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by ExSp33db1rd
I would like to send photographs "backwards" to an SD card, I can load them on but don't seem to be able to send others back ? Not interested in iCloud, Sharing, and all that other cr*p, I seem only to be able to slowly e-mail them all to myself to a "proper" computer, after which "I'm In Charge Again."
Just a tip for you that might help: If you set up a free Dropbox.com account and load the app for that on your iPhone or iPad you can either let it sync all your photos to the dropbox folder or choose which to upload to this folder. You can then either open this folder through the dropbox website on your proper computer or load a small program on that one as well to access the folders and every photo/file in them through the regular file explorer. You just need to keep in mind that the free account only allows 2 Gb of storage, so you will need to keep an eye on that and move the files out of these dropbox folders again before reaching that number. Also, keep an eye on the data use on the phone, although if you choose to upload the photos yourself (no automatic sync) you can do this only while using WiFi of course.