PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Latest from EK Recruitment........
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2016, 13:09
CaptainChipotle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Always Always Always...

Dear old chap,

So another individual from the states did a promotional video and you think all americans are eager to give up their soul for a little stardom? Yikes, Im sure you're an expert on all the expats here. Not.

Why would anyone sign up to peddle this tosh? Well, based on your comments, one can only surmise that you haven't been given these type of opportunities... and its hurt your poor ego. I'm sorry I can't hug you over the internet.

With regards to your last sentence, thats the best laugh i've had in a while.

You think Ashley has "stepped away from our colleagues", but look at the statement your making... ...with the decline in our T and C's in the last decade, you think SHES the problem!!!

I've got news for you. Its you, and the rest of the "Old crusty B'stards" that have ALLOWED our quality of life to be gradually taken apart and have stood idly by while we have been pushed to unsafe limits. Have you called fatigued? Do you show up to work sick and make your colleagues sick because you're waiting to press 2 when it suits you? Have you written your managers, or gone into their office to respectfully sit down and voice your opinion? Its easy to say "what would it do" or "Im not wasting my time", but have you done it?

No. Im willing to bet you haven't. But go feel better about yourself because you can sit anonymously behind your computer and blast a colleague because you're not happy here.

Ashley got these opportunities because she is a qualified aviator, and is a likable person in real life. You, on the other hand, or probably not likable in either realm.