PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Latest from EK Recruitment........
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2016, 12:15
CaptainChipotle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glo/no limit *sshole/always

I agree with Mos...

I just watched the video again. If it were a man, talking about drinking beer(instead of fashion and shopping) and going to whorehouses on layovers you'd be praising him.

It's clear that most of the old crusty f*cks on here are the captains that the crew complain about. They need the red carpet and without a doubt, GET THAT CAPPUCHINO THE RIGHT COLOUR!!

It's called a promotional video for a reason. Let's say it together: PRO-MOTION-AL.

PROMOTIONAL: the publicizing of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness.
"a sales promotion company"
synonyms: advertising, publicity, marketing, selling, advertising/publicity campaign, propaganda

I've flown with Ashley, and I've know her for over a decade. She's a top notch individual and aviator. And she IS a girly girl. And she IS pulling her equal weight on the T7 at EK.

You're so quick to judge her based on this innocent video, in which she got paid to travel all over the world INSTEAD of fly our horrendous rosters for a few weeks. Sign me up! You know you would do the same.

Why not direct your anger and frustrations towards our colleagues that fill out useless ASR's, call in fatigued during a layover after having 8 straight days off... ...hence the end of strings of off days.

This is a clear example of why this pilot group will never be anywhere unified and the company will continue erode our T and C. You only have yourselves to blame, you poor, old crusty b*stards.

Last edited by CaptainChipotle; 25th Jul 2016 at 13:29.