PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hung Parliament - lost opportunity for reform?
Old 24th Jul 2016, 23:29
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
via rutan around:
I would probably have been more accurate to make the reference to your scientific views re climate change science. I hope I'm not wrong in assuming you trust scientists in other fields such as medicine , engineering , chemistry , metallurgy etc etc. Over time all these sciences continually refine their procedures and expand their knowledge. If you go to a doctor , fly a plane, take medication or cross a bridge you believe the science is essentially correct even though it has evolved over the years. Yet when climate scientists refine their methods to give an ever more accurate picture of what is happening to our climate you choose to reject everything they do. I find this non acceptance of science in one field but embracing it in others very strange indeed.
rutan around, I dont up front trust any so-called 'science' research any more...

85% clinical medical research is false, or not useful, not worth the money ? government funded waste « JoNova

And from one of our agenda driven (i.e., NOT research driven) university's comes this directive:
"...Taking a plane from Sydney to Bali, for example, has almost the same carbon footprint as a typical year’s worth of driving..."
Five ways to reduce your eco-footprint this Christmas - IMPACT @ Griffith Sciences

Ultimately the corruption of the global warming hysteria is out to destroy aviation... except for the aircraft required for conveying the wealthy like Dick Smith and a few 'select' politicians..

rutan around, as just a dumb old barely literate hill farmer I've been amazed, incredibly amazed actually, just how easy it is to demolish the arguments of our so-called scientists. If you search my old posts here you'll find where I covered my run-ins with Blair Trewin over at the weather zone forum. I've de-bunked him several times and he is supposedly one of Oz's chief climate researchers. blair trewin - - Search - Bureau of Meteorology
The last forum 'discussion' I had with Trewin he basically comments that having many of Australia's temperature stations located at airports makes no difference to the temperature record. Me as a pilot, and having spent many a night seeing the heat signature of airports in a FLIR camera, has the practical experience to de-bunk the Trewin nonsense. The Weather Zone forum seeing the looming Trewin fiasco banned me before I could totally debunk their forum poster boy..