PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA, anyone listening?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2016, 23:41
Weary traveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another day, I haven't quoted any facts, just a general opinion, but I "can" base that opinion on credible feedback from trusted friends working amongst those that I refer to right now. At a variety of different operators too so, yes, I can with conviction lump them all together from what I'm hearing. I stand by my comment relating to luck. Read the context of what I said again before you take issue. Also, have a think about how the CX A330 fuel contamination incident might have played out had it occurred with one of the multitude of airlines running around on luck. An Air Asia A320 ending up in the sea because of a miss handled abnormality. An ATR spearing in because of a mishandled engine failure. I'm under no allusion that we're the last of the Mohicans with regard to packages in this industry and that the pressure is on airlines of our kind to reduce costs in order to compete with the 'new order'. From a business model I completely agree with you but be be under no illusion, some of what goes on at the pointy end of so many of our regional neighbours' aircraft would make you shudder. Fact.