PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2016, 08:35
chicka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hellomeow
Hi Mn64

Really? Were you at a AD for SYD base? I was planning to go away for a short trip mid August don't know if I should do it now. Also I need to give notice to my current job I hope they don't just give us 2 weeks notice like someone mentioned on an earlier post
Hellomeow I was also at one of the Syd AD and they did say ground schools starting in August then starting every 2 weeks through to Christmas. Don't worry about how much time they give you if you receive a job offer and you have to give 4 weeks notice you just need tell them that. When I originally started with QCCA I was working with Virgin at the time and they offered me a position with a ground school starting in a weeks time. Unfortunately I had to give 4 weeks notice, they kept pushing me to get released sooner but Virgin weren't going to have that and made me stay the 4 weeks, Qantas accepted that and I started GS 4 weeks later lol 😊 So I'm sure it will be fine what ever notice you have to give they will fit you into a ground school somewhere