PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow changed to Class D to save the industry money,Williamtown what's happening?
Old 18th Jul 2016, 01:45
Lookleft

Received 201 Likes on 96 Posts
Instead of having to hold aircraft for up to 30 minutes holding out over the ocean, quite often with young families on board, knowing if there is an engine failure it’s most likely everyone will drown.
Where is the evidence that the aircraft holding are "quite often with young families on board"

According to you Dick and a lot of others GA is dead ,apparently that's why you are selling your Citation. If that is the case, and I have no evidence to prove otherwise, then the chances of an aircraft holding for 30 minutes with a young family are next to nothing. I think most families with young children are simply too busy working and trying to pay off a mortgage to have the disposable income to afford to fly a light aircraft. From where I sit most young families with children fly up and down the coast squashed up in the fuselage of Tiger or Jetstar. As Aerocat, stated take your emotive language out of your posts and also do your research as others have done.