PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudia
Thread: Saudia
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2016, 23:52
alloha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stop crying

Originally Posted by 7oodaz
that' not what i've been told in the interview, even the initial contract they sent me on my email it said FO B777/A330 , when i arrived here i discovered that its the A330, kept begging for the B777 and all i got was a clear no WHILE i had colleagues from Egyptair who were with me on the same interview day, same arrival day, and they got the B777, and for your knowledge, im the only expat on the A330 who has got no Airbus experience, all FO's from Egyptair who flown the B738 are here on the B777 ( almost 50 sth ) Except me !
First of all you are acting like a crying 5 year old " o little John got an ice cream I got a candy I want an ice cream as well " Then you are lying because by any means the Egyptian FOs on the 777 are 50. 50 in total are the expat FOs in 777 coming from UK Italy Spain Egypt Pakistan France India Tunis Malaysians etc etc. furthermore about your begging , this is their company they will do whatever they want. If you don't like it pack your bags,it's only 1.30 minutes flight to CAI. Can you imagine how many Saudis with greater experience than you are stuck in the 320? Or how many of them came down from the 747? Man I do admire your arrogance and your attitude.And as you admitted the contract you signed had a 777/330,which means any of them. The contract I signed had only 777 and they have told me from day one in the assessment that's gonna be 777. So basically you got two options. A) stop crying improve your attitude and keep studying or B) pack your things and go back to your beloved 738 in Egyptair with the rumor spreading around that you failed your training in Saudia. Enjoy