PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hung Parliament - lost opportunity for reform?
Old 17th Jul 2016, 11:50
Lookleft

Received 216 Likes on 103 Posts
Give up while you can Sunfish because the more you type the more stupid you look, but I know that your ego will not let anyone have the last word. BTW the Libs won this election without a hung Parliament, despite Labor using the negative campaign technique you are so fond of.
Looks like my prediction was uncannily accurate!

Answer me this; after 15 years, aren't we entitled to conclude that the "sweet reason" approach as implemented by the associations is an abject failure?
Have you not noticed that AOPA is getting more militant and the AAAA is also going public in its rejection of CASA policy. That's just the groups off the top of my head that I can think of. Just because you couldn't get an industry group to dance to your tune (I wonder why) doesn't mean others can't. Of course you could just be one of those people that thinks if you fail once then don't bother ever trying again.

You still deliberately fail to understand the concept of negative campaigning - it's not about pilots voting out incumbents, it's convincing the wider electorate to do it for us. It's called "leverage".
I certainly understand the concept of negative campaigning-it didn't work for the Labor Party. What I don't understand is your concept of negative campaigning. No detail, no organisation, no structure. Before you have "leverage" you need a fulcrum,an arm and a force. From what I can tell all you have is an ability to:

state his own case as if it's unassailable fact and then use put-downs in practically all further 'discussion'.
Over to you Sunfish to restate your unassailable fact and follow it with put downs and from the nature of your last post, it looks like you are just as capable as anyone else to:

demonstrate where excessive ego leads - to destructive name calling.