PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 17th Jul 2016, 10:58
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ifly462,

You are right , everybody has his own experience and should be free to join any company he or she wants.
The only thing that starts to irritate me , though , is those new joiners who start to complain on the flight deck after less than one year in the company when they have been warned before joining and have ignored what was said on this website.
So you are all very welcome to join but , please , once here don't ruin my day on the flight deck telling me how tired you are , how bad the roster is , in general how bad this company is etc...

Concerning your friends at BA or United complaining , this a different level.
Human being , once their basic needs are fullfilled , starts to want more and will always start to complain at a certain point even when very well treated BUT this another story.
I have also been working for a legacy Airlines and despite the fact that the pilots were flying on average 65 to 75 hours a month , well paid , good loss a licence insurance fully paid by the company , etc were complaining BUT there were not leaving the company in numbers like here.
People will always be looking to get more that's in human nature.