PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hung Parliament - lost opportunity for reform?
Old 17th Jul 2016, 03:05
Lookleft

Received 200 Likes on 95 Posts
I'm sorry Sunfish, I thought that you wanted to be taken seriously with your campaign for a "negative" campaign to get the population to rise up against the evil CASA. Now I can see you were just having a laugh, because no one who uses a political campaign from the time of Calwell and Menzies can expect to be taken seriously in anything they say. First it was your faith in the young folk of PM&C who were going to fix things but who were in fact hiding under the table from their Chief of Staff. Now its using the Reds under the Beds slogan of Menzies. You do know that most readers of this would not have a clue who Arthur Calwell is.

It is thus open to us, since politicians number one concern is to be re elected, to legally threaten their career prospects.
Who is the "us" in the above statement? It can't be you because to date you actually haven't demonstrated a single action that would put your fantasy into practice.

Then your hypocrisy rises to the fore when you state that I continue to attack you, yet your initial statement is:

Once again, Lookleft demonstrates the negative, egotistical, pilot mindset that has destroyed any hope of building a reform organization as demonstrated by his continuous Ad Hominem attacks on me.
Is hardly an example of bon homme is it Sunfish. You claim to be a pilot so the egotisitical pilot mindset must exist in your befuddled brain.

Personally I put more faith in the industry groups in achieving reform than your political masterstroke that goes back 53 years! But once again because you once tried to run an industry group and failed....... you think that all of them are never going to work.

Give up while you can Sunfish because the more you type the more stupid you look, but I know that your ego will not let anyone have the last word. BTW the Libs won this election without a hung Parliament, despite Labor using the negative campaign technique you are so fond of.