PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2016, 13:06
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITV REPORT 7 January 2016 at 5:36pm
British pilot Tracey Curtis Taylor days away from completing 13,000 mile solo flight
British adventurer Tracey Curtis-Taylor is only days away from completing an epic voyage from the UK to Australia in a vintage biplane.
ITV News presenter Mark Austin reports :

Having spoken with ITV yesterday regarding their misrepresentation, they said as far as they were told, it was a solo flight and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever that she was accompanied by a 20,000 hour pilot.

They further confirmed that TCT had not been in touch with them to clear this 'misunderstanding.'

Jay Sata

I did not realise that TCT was THAT far 'connected' to Prince Michael. Whilst the deceitful scam can be visually seen, felt and smelt, I all honesty you are now pi**ing in the wind, because such injustices are common place at that level, which is just normal day to day business for them.

You may recall the irony with David Cameron's speech a few weeks ago with the Queen present stating that China was corrupt.

Anyway, in relation to the sponsors, a little bird told me that TCT took centre stage with Boeing at Farnborough 2016 in her usual position
with a microphone in hand looking for her captive audience.

Boeing stock price tumbles on fraud report - Flightglobal
https://www.flightglobal.com/.../boe...report-421846/
11 Feb 2016 - Boeing's stock price is flirting with setting a one-day decline record on 11 February after a morning news report linked the company to a fraud ...

Last edited by Jetblu; 16th Jul 2016 at 13:36. Reason: add