PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Lose Gatwick Contract (Split thread)
Old 16th Jul 2016, 08:59
3miles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by terrain safe
I believe that NSL management don't have a clue about anything. I asked management 4 years ago why we weren't recruiting when it was quiet, so that when it got busy NATS was ahead of the game. The response was along lines that we don't need any more staff despite me seeing this happen for the third time in my years in NATS. Personally, I think NSL has a maximum of 5 years. All the contracts we lose are because of the 'overheads'. That's all the massive amount of management that we have to carry. Company is F@[]ed.
Or the massive amount of cost we carry paying moaning ATCOS, on early goes, extra supplements for just being alive all of which don't exist at non Nats units. If your prediction comes right, you'll be able to see the difference when you no longer working for the fxxxxx company...remember a company is everyone not just a select few, and while I agree their is dross always in all areas that probably could do with a good kicking out...the it's not me attitude doesn't make a successful company. You'll probably find that actually most Manager's you refer to are only earning as much as an ATSA 4.