PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Erebus 25 years on
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2016, 02:01
3 Holer
Whispering "T" Jet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We have managed to keep this thread going for a long time now, mainly through no one using language like
Quote:
My God, you're one ignorant sod ampan.
Now that is cute prospector. You are getting desperate now.It's the Moderators who shut threads down, not ALPA plants? Would you like me to recall some of you and your Mates' language in this debate?
The more I read that Honourable gentleman's writings, the more convinced I am as to what a stupid blinkered old twit he really was....
I can see where all this has come from: These dummies have only focused on part......
Two examples of what a dope Mahon was: (1) Of the most significant line..........

.........&" Ian Gemmell was right: Mahon was an idiot.

I don't see any point in 3 Holer trotting out quotes from Mahon, because Mahon was an idiot.....
?
Charming stuff.

You raised the issue of '89s & '49's, that got me thinking about references you made about NZALPA during this debate. You reference also an ALPA plant. Why so anti-union? Again, some of your quotes:
This was the airlines fault? nothing to do with NZALPA insisting that their senior pilots all have a turn at this perk flight?
Why did they not stick to one or two crews that had the experience required by other operators? could it be because NZALPA wanted their senior pilots to have a turn at this perk flight?.
Those on the other side of this argument, NZALPA in particular, remind me of that mad ovine rabble whose mass hysteria led........
The issue is what Captain Simpson said, before the union lawyers got their hooks into him
Captain Simpson received the worst treatment and ended up getting it in the neck from both sides. The process that led to that was begun by NZALPA.
Apart from the union and its lawyers, the various authors who wrote books in support were nearly as slimey.........
Not that it matters now, as we are all nearly done with this thread.