PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick Smith! Cancel this Ridiculous Wake Idea.
Old 15th Jul 2016, 23:02
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Dicks approach

Dick,

Firstly, i have an enormous amount of respect for you, and what you have done for our Country, and your passion. Make no mistake, i am an advocate.

But please, i feel your disregard for the Military influence in CASA is unwarranted and disrespectful. I have no Military experience or connections whatsoever. I do know that any person who was prepared to stand in front of my family or your family and perhaps pay with their life, quite simply is entitled to a certain level of respect. Sweeping statements about Military Personnel being a cause of problems in CASA is not justified.

Dick. I have my Business because as a Kid i saw your face on the stores and it clicked that real people own Businesses. It sparked that desire. It was instrumental in creating it. That same Business only exists today because of the capabilities of ex Military people at CASA to "get it".

These people have the same passion for our Country that you do. Lets keep it professional. Constant criticisms that they are responsible for our woes, is way off the mark in my opinion.