PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 - The Future...
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2016, 21:59
CaptainChipotle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by axialflow
Murrenfan,

yes, I agree, the 'boner' statement is unmistakeably childish.
I thought it was funny.

We were behind a super yesterday going to Europe. Every transmission to delivery ended in "super", the same with the tower, and departure. The funny part is how many radio calls they missed in Iran and Turkey... It was comical... Almost.

We all play for the same team, I'm happy the 380 guys get better rosters. The 330/340 guys have definitely done their time and deserve a break, but dial down the GOD complex, we all passed an interview and were put into a class based on the company's need and not our skill level. None of us designed either airframe. We do what we're told, fly where we are told to go, and constantly change procedures based on what the bosses say to do.

I just get a kick out of hearing the excitement of somebody saying "super" repeatedly when they don't have to.

It's just my opinion. I don't care if you agree or don't. That's the beauty of this forum. Do I really need to apologize for using the word "boner"? I will if it suits your frail ego. Big plane, small sense of humor.

Safe flying for all...

CC

Last edited by CaptainChipotle; 16th Jul 2016 at 08:24.