PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 15th Jul 2016, 18:51
High Energy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks ifly462!

Inherently it's easier and more socially acceptable to put someone down or talk bad about the (any) airline. It's hard to stand up and put some perspective on things. Talking positive is a big no no.

I've worked for a major and I've lost my job at another legacy, had no money to feed the family and no future prospects due to a 'useless' typerating. Been there, done that. Dark times.

Now I make loads of money in the left seat, fly an awesome plane and have a great set of collegues. I'm not tired (yes you can re-read that again!) and see my family every day. I've got no desire to leave. I do love it here. It works for me and my family. If it doesn't work for 'you' personally then just leave. No shame in doing so and no pride lost. No company is perfect and flydubai is no exception. But it works for me. I do see several areas for improvement (I'm not blind nor stupid) but I've got no control over those and the higher powers don't want to change it. I know that and willingly accept that. If I didn't I'd leave.

Just my 0.02c. Read to be shot down as usual.