PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 15th Jul 2016, 17:49
ifly462

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LostinT2dxb There are two things in this world you'll never find;

1 - a perfect wife

2 - a good airline to work for on PPRune.

Every arline i visit on pprune pilots are SCREAMING donot work here!!! so where exactly should us up and coming pilots work? I have friends who work for EK FZ qatar and ethiad and are all happy and content with their lives. Id never come on here to take advice on where to work from people ive never met. Id prefer to ask someone who has a similar background to myself to hear their POV. This thread is about flight deck positions for FZ. Quite frankly half of you guys on here are quite spoiled to be completely honest. You complain about flying 85 hour rosters for 9k a month plus housing and subsidies for your kids education while being shuttled to work and being fed, You have forgotten about the rest of us in the real work flying 90 to 100 hours a month making 3 grand a month after taxes with no allowances.

You have forgotten about the rest of us who fly Piston engine aircrafts for 15 sectors a day with no lunch breaks.

You have forgotten about us who fly for commuter airlines who's turbo prop engines fail once a month

You have forgotten about the instructors who train students who couldnt land a 152 on a 12000 foot runway trying to get to that ATP

You have forgotten about the guys who are out of work and have a family to feed.

Almost every major airline has experienced hull loss.
If i read you the new terms United sent out to its workers 2 weeks ago with regards to FDP's that my buddy working their emailed me im sure you'd go on your little rant over on the united website also.

Dont forget where you came from and what you had to do to get there. Others will do what they have to do until they can do better.

If they go to FZ, BA, AA, or EK and they donot like it.. they leave, its that simple. Quit acting like because YOU say donot go to this airline means People wont. THEY DONOT KNOW YOU.

The last airline i flew with there were people just like you saying the exact same things. It was the absolute opposite. The airline was well organised, Everything ran smoothly. Request were always granted speedily and without any hassles. experiences differ based on who you are as an individual, your path and your background.

That being said whoever goes to FZ i wish you guys nothing but success. Make the best of it and always remember things can always be worse. If it becomes unbearable, donot sacrifice your safety or integrity, Leave. YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Donot complain about it on here make a change, Only you can control you.

cheers