PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R66 crash in Wikieup, Arizona, U.S.A., kills 2
Old 15th Jul 2016, 01:58
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crab this is an absolute disgrace

"Has anything I have said been untrue with regard to the PoF for mastbumping/ rotor strikes on the R22?

No - avoidance of mast bumping is what is taught on the Robinson safety course - so in trying to question my knowledge, you are encouraging less well-informed pilots to ignore the very real dangers of low G in Robinson helicopters. "

You ask the question. The answer is actually YES YOU ARE WRONG
So your own answer of "NO" and the susequent acusation you make is unacceptable. You are a disgrace.

The fact that you have 13hrs on type before crashing it and not 10hrs still does not instill one with much confidence in your advice. The fact that you were taught by an ex mil pilot on it also does not seem to have helped you. That is either a reflection of your teacher or your ability to understand, most likely the latter judging from your inability to understand weather for the VMC pilot, dissymetry of lift and many other basic PoF and other priciples. Perhaps you could join the regulator and really make a (totally useless) difference?

No I am not going to correct you.
Stop your dangerous rambling insulting b****cks and do some research and sort it out for yourself.