PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Center - Not returning deposits
Old 28th Jul 2003, 20:04
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimeball Florida FTO alert

Please note wannabees.

Notice runs a rival FTO and never misses a chance to put the boot into other Florida schools and NAC in particular. Note how he has a go and then immediately starts backing up the rights of an FTO owner to withhold deposits.

As I said recently, FTO owners and employees will be outed as such each and every time they overstep the mark with their backbiting agendas. However, if you you suspect there might be some validity in his point regarding protecting advertisers just put Ryanair or easyJet in the search engine - our two biggest advertisers. Don't forget to set a side a couple of days to read the heavily protected and censored results!!

Finally, perhaps as relaxation rather than anything useful, you can search by poster rather than subject. Read the extensive and collected works of 'notice.' Decide for yourself whether or not this floridian FTO operator has ever made a post that offers UK wannabees a single item of useful, pertinent or positive information.

You might even say that the ID is used solely for the Floridian bitching and backbiting I described a couple of weeks ago - I couldn't possibly comment of course

Meantime, as the US East Coast wakes up we look forward to the reponse from NAC.

Regards
Rob Lloyd