PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2016, 10:55
deefer dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of the problems faced by those who accuse TCT of lying is that much of what has been written about her exploits and claims has been published not by her, but instead by those who are merely reporting "her story." This gives TCT the opportunity to claim that she didn't actually say this or that, and that she has been "misrepresented" or that she was "misunderstood."

There do however seem to be a few facts that she cannot now defend, and notable among these are the repetition that it is "her" Stearman. Are we absolutely sure that the aircraft does not belong to her?

In my opinion though the most strikingly obvious false claim is that which was printed on the backdrop she often stood in front of while peddling her so called motivational speeches. I can't lay my hands on the photo right now, but I would love to hear her explain away the headline it featured, which read ALONE IN A BI-PLANE, alongside the route flown from Goodwood to South Africa.

I wonder if her future speaking engagements will feature the same backdrop, but with a pop up "clarification" similar to that which now appears on her web site?

Last edited by deefer dog; 14th Jul 2016 at 10:57. Reason: spolling mistake corrected