PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2016, 05:33
canopener

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sir Niall Dementia
I'm sure you'll all be delighted to know she landed at Farnborough International Airshow yesterday with only a couple of bounces and one swerve..

She managed to miss all the parked aircraft.

With the truth coming out the way it is I'm amazed she had the front to turn up.

No doubt she will now be an FIA display pilot too

I have to pay LAA membership as I own a permit aircraft, I object to the LAA paying any expenses that may have been incurred to give her an award.

TCT, you have done nothing to promote women in aviation, you have accepted awards based on false claims, do aviation a favour and push off and sail solo around the world (a couple of times on the trot should be enough absence to bring my temper back under control)

You are a disgrace to aviation, and an utter disgrace to women aviators. I work with quite a few and their general opinion is that you are a fraud, and an unskilled show off with a "ME!" ME!" complex.

One lady 777 captain I was talking to the other day has followed this thread and your other antics, her word for you was "pathetic."

SND
So "I pranged my beloved open cockpit vintage biplane" on 16 May 2016 and a very good job done.Once the US officials had finished with the accident the open cockpit vintage biplane was containerised and shipped to Hungary where a remarkably efficient and speedy rebuild was completed.In less than six weeks the Spirit of Artifice is back in the air (8/7/16) and turns up at Farnborough on the 12/7/2016.Now I have had a lot to do with aircraft rebuilds over the years and this particular one would have to break all records.Most repairs,let alone rebuilds, take about 10 times longer than estimated so I think another fraud has taken place.The spirit of artifice has got a double!!!!!