PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2016, 02:01
kghjfg

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
27/09

If you got jam on your hands...

What you'd do is wash your hands of the affair, and come out clean. You'd have a quiet word with TCT and say "We need to rescind the award, I suggest you do not accept it, if you do that, it'll be like it never happened, the naysayers will have no where else to go with it, it'll die a death"

In reality I'm not being harsh, as I have said before, it is totally within their power to put an end to being involved with the circus, but they obviously really want to give TCT an award don't they ?

I mean they REALLY want to give her an award for something, doesn't matter what.
You think she's the only female aviator promoting aviation ? She's not even the best one at that either.

You say it would be the HONOURABLE thing to do, but it has been made obvious HCAP are not ACTUALLY honorable are they.

As I say, displaying the same integrity as TCT. You think anyone in HCAP gives a fig ? They'll be queuing up for selfies with her in October at the ceremony.

Just to reiterate, they disgust me more than TCT now. You think they care what I or anyone thinks of them though ? The way they have acted, I would say obviously not.

Anyway, I'm not really that fussed, it won't actually affect my life. I just think it's a sad role model of how to act for our children. I wonder why we're not GREAT Britain any more ?
Oh that's right, it's because we reward people for acting like this.