PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seeking advice on choice of ground school for ATPL theory
Old 12th Jul 2016, 09:39
pnutspilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seeking advice on choice of ground school for ATPL theory

Hi,

I'm at the stage of deciding which Ground School to choose for my ATPL theory studies. I'm going down the Modular route and have done a fair bit of research into the vast number of schools available, but just throwing it out there for anyone to offer their advice, experiences, and knowledge of the best school one to choose.

I live in West Sussex, very close to Gatwick, and have come across CATS Aviation Training based at Gatwick offering distance learning. This would be the obvious choice as it's the closest to me, but is it worth the investment into this school? I have also researched Bristol Ground School which seems to be the #1 choice for many in the south.

I assume the schools' materials offer the same 'syllabus', covering the same subjects? They just present them in the own literary way?

If anyone out there is able to offer me advice, experiences of these or any other schools that would be greatly appreciated......