PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 12th Jul 2016, 08:24
maxTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have been reading many of your posts and I have a question to ask regarding the infamous phone call.

All I want to know is if before getting the phone call all of the lucky one did receive an email previously to that.

I thought that CAE first sends you an email letting you know when they will call you, but reading all those posts sounds like everyone just got a phone call without previous notice.

Also an heads up for the people that still wonder if their documents have been uploaded. The process is this:
- go and fill out the training request
- once submitted the training requested the website will take you automatically to the page where to upload the documents
- as you upload every document once you reach the last mandatory document to be uploaded a "green message" saying something like "successfully uploaded" will appear, if that didn't happened then maybe you should start wondering if the documents were actually uploaded. In both cases the "red warning message" regarding documents to be uploaded will remain.

I applied ages ago but still haven't got a call. I cannot make any changes on my application, so I hope I am under review, although seems like many guys as well have had the same situation but still no luck.

Although many define it as a lottery, the odds are more in favour of getting called by RYR then winning the lotto so...chin up I guess : )