PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of training at Aeros Flight Training, Is it good?
Old 10th Jul 2016, 14:39
andythepandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RyanJet I'm glad I could help
Yes I think they have taken a bit of a liberty with their stats but to be honest I don't really listen to that or take much note of it. I've worked in many sales jobs before so I know how to spot the patter
No I do not but if I decide to train with them ,which is very likely, I will do a PPL first which should help me get back in the swing of things nicely. Plus it's slightly more motivational to go straight into flying as opposed to 6 months of ground school first!

Yes that does seem to be the main downside to training with them however I've always been good at networking and I'm very tenacious so something like that shouldn't stand in my way. Also the fact I will have saved almost £40k will fell pretty good haha.

To be honest I have never really thought of going modular and I always assumed the big schools like FTE were the ones to go to. After all they have all the facilities, connections and experience to get you that qualification and degree. But since getting denied a loan and now actually doing some research into modular and seriously looking at going down that route it looks like the best option