PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cobham sign 10 year extension for B717 Operation
Old 9th Jul 2016, 07:44
Knocked Forward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blitzkreiger, I joined NJS in 1995 and for the next 12 years there were constant talks/rumours about the operation being taken in-house by QF, just as there were always those (like someone called Flying White Rat) who were predicting the demise of the Qantaslink operation (by NJS). Yet it continues, the operation, the rumours, the hopes and the same management. Just bear in mind that you will always find idiot/incompetent/self-serving management wherever you go. I have what I consider the best job there is in aviation yet I suffer what could be described as the most incompetent management on this planet. It is always a compromise. As useless as they were and apparently continue to be, your management have organised another 10 years of secure employment. When/if pressure is put on your terms and conditions then you have options/choices, not always good ones but choices all the same. And never believe that it can't get any worse!