PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avoiding Social Security payments.
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2016, 23:04
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why is that ExDubai?

I prefer to have my basic salary paid while on TR and not been sent around the entire network to fill the gaps.

Plus of course(but not my prime objective I must admit) having a very clear deal with the company and tax offices can not make any problems.

Again - if you want to make good money go to China, the European contracts are more for family men like myself. The Chinese deals work very fine on a non paying tax deal up till now(of course the company pays chinese tax for you ;-) ).

EDIT: I must add, I am not Germany based, flying out of a different part of the network(which is still very tricky taxwise, but what can you do). Once offered direct or the Mc you know what I mean contract I had not to think twice to decide which one to pick.. MOL is the nicest guy in the world, at least that is what they say all the time about him during company training ^^). All so different if you are once inside they say....lol.

Last but not least: You cannot, I repeat, cannot, blame the drivers(I know, some do not like the term, but for nowadays autopilot pilots that's unfortunately the right term) for taking what they get. It is a.) local authorities allowing such deals, b.) the EU supporting companies doing so. What do you want to do about it as a simple pilot? Right - trying to survive because we do not get 14k a month for sitting in Brussels and voting right and catching the first plane Friday morning back home. It is as it is.

Last edited by tomuchwork; 7th Jul 2016 at 23:16.