PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek Perth Open Day
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2003, 23:14
B777Cptn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

Well as Craic1510 said, the day was a bit of a disappointment, not quite what i was expecting, although it gave a good insight into EK as a company which was great!! Spose one good thing was it was the biggest 'perv-fest'. Soooooo many hot looking girls, all dressed up with their suits on, they looked sensational!!
It was a batchelors heaven!!!!!

The 2 EK recruiters didnt show up unil 0930 however they said that they left us out there so we could chat and meet all the other people. Then all 160 filed into the room and one by one handed in our CV's and took a seat. This took a good 2 hours to get everyone seated, although it took them ages to bring more seats in cos they didnt have enough.

Then we watched the video and sat there for another hour and a half while everyone asked their questions. I was a bit perturbed when the guy sitting next to me asked firstly how much luggage you were allowed to take as cabin crew, then he asked how many male cabin crew EK had..............he sounded disappointed at the small male/female ratio!!!

Then we were basically kicked out and told that if they wanted us for interviewes they would call by 5pm, needless to say, im still waiting for my call!!!

To be honest, i think this was more of an information day on EK as a company and their Cabin Crew. I wonder how many people they actually called back.

Socialflyer, the ladies names were Danielle and Rashka. Danielle had a faily prominent irish accent and Raska had a South African accent. They were interesting to listen to, and they certainly didnt sugar coat the Cabin Crew position. I thought they were quite honest about the job in general, pointing out the highs and the lows.

Anyways, thats my 5c worth.......again, it was a bit disappointing, but at least the CV's are going back to Dubai, and fingers crossed we might hear from them in another few months when they come back to Perth to recruit.