PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Rational Vote
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2016, 07:07
RAT Management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are Crazy if you vote anything other than NO. The whole thing is a big Lemon. Its a bribe and nothing less for very small short term gain by the pilots But with very big wins for CX Management.

The reality is this mess has been created by the management by multiple different contracts over many years all being cut and eroded and played off against each other. Once again the same recipe is being applied.
If you vote yes you are voting to fix the mess the company has created and you are voting for no improvement (guaranteed) or a decline in your working conditions with definite increases in fatigue without a leg to stand on.
Voting No says you are not willing to take the pineapple to fix the mess for the management and ensure their bonus. But you are saying I am not budging until there is something that ensures there is no further degradation in my conditions and a guarantee of improvement.

No clauses just straight up good faith and good will from both sides.

Don't believe the hype about the CMP as you shouldn't believe the Hype the A50 will fix everything for the Airbus guys as well..... Its here and I am still just as tired!