PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hung Parliament - lost opportunity for reform?
Old 4th Jul 2016, 08:30
IFEZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spot on Flying Binghi. 1st it was 'global warming' then it morphed into 'climate change', now I hear there's a good chance we're heading to a mini ice age in the not too distant future..!

All the scare mongering that's been going on by the likes of Al Gore et al is now being proven to be a compete crock. All the predictions of doom & gloom, the temperature rising, the sea levels rising, never getting any good rains again, etc etc. So much of the 'science' around all this is now proving to be flawed. So much of the computer modelling that predicted all this is now being proven to be incorrect when the actual data is turning out to be completely different (ie nowhere near as bad) to what was predicted.

As far as I'm concerned, this is one the greatest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the general public, of all time.

I'd suggest our political leaders do some of their own research into the subject before they send this country further into abject poverty, instead of blindly following the rest of the western world over the cliff. The current crop, including Nick X, will have us sending billions overseas to make absolutely no difference to anything but the bank balances of overseas climate change shysters & frauds.