PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2016, 01:18
Dinc D Princ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Kevin, Moniquelee and Wishingstar...
I saw a post by PMK a few days back saying she recently attended the AD and was told that videos are being viewed after it.
That said, I believe you guys could not be rejected on any grounds. Even if the video was a catastrophe (and in all honesty, mine was quite questionable even with 7yrs of flying working in my favor. I just couldn't gather my thoughts together and get my 'groove' with that damn timer ticking in front of my face...)
I've never worked for QF, but apparently things move slowly here and I know I read a few posts from people saying they applied last November and are still not done with it all.
I have been invited to AD on the 7th and I promise you, I will ask about it.
That way you'll at least know if not hearing from them is normal and if there's a time limit.
I will post their response as soon as I reach home.
Hang on in there, not just the three of you, but ALL of you who are waiting for a response regardless of the recruitment stage.
Call me a loser but I would honestly love for everyone here to get that job 'cause you're not my competition, you're my colleagues and having worked among 27000 crew, I know that each and every person has different things to bring on the table and as a team we are complete.
It's not science physics, you learn as you go and each cabin needs different personalities.
I was so scared joining Emirates... Some amazing talented people showed up on our Open Day, I thought I could never be chosen. Some girls looked like models rocking that red lipstick. The entire time I thought I don't fit there 'cause everyone was talking make up and cool hang out places... I was more of a 'good book and a warm blanket' kinda girl.
But I got it!
Fast forward a few years later, I found out that Premium cabins prefer calm, more quiet crew. And I loved every minute of it!!!
Why am I saying this?
Because I know we're all good enough and would be a great piece of the puzzle, no matter how different we are.
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead and never doubt yourself!
Maya

And for those of you coming to AD on the 7th, please do come and say Hi!
I'll be that one non-Aussie with a foreign accent just trying to survive this new adventure life had in store for me!

#unitedbywings