PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of training at Aeros Flight Training, Is it good?
Old 3rd Jul 2016, 20:46
andythepandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the advice people. I am happy to hear that Aeros has a very high reputation for such a small school and that is exactly what i wanted to hear. I personally would love to go through the integrated route but when I draw up a list of pros and cons doing the fast track cpl course at Aeros just seems like the best option.

The main issue is the money like many people. The issue I have mainly is securing the loan and finding two guarantors who aren't too old and have a good income to secure it, which for me is hard very difficult.

I didn't know for sure but I had a feeling that they wouldn't have as many ties to the big airlines but I don't have a problem doing all my own legwork and running around to get interviews etc. I've had to do that in the past and if it just means some extra effort then I am happy to do it.

In terms of the hours luckily when I was younger I totted up 70 hours which is a big help but if it comes to hours building I am quite happy to travel to a country like Spain and spend a few weeks just flying.

Also if I had all the money to do it now and passed everything first time etc. How long would the course take? Could I theoretically complete it in the same time as the integrated course?