PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2016, 17:32
9 lives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If this award does get presented to TCT it will in fact display to the youngsters following this is that devious deceit does pay
Perhaps he and his colleagues may make an HONOURABLE decision and retract the award
Hear, Hear.

To be honest, being on the left side of the Atlantic, and just flying for the sake of piloting itself (not aspiring to awards for it), I had never heard of the HCAP until this thread. I trust it was formed with every intent of good promotion and honour. In my opinion, the honour of any group of people is in many ways measured against the company they keep. If the HCAP would like to honour TCT, knowing now of her cunning deceit, it's probably their honour which is now compromised. Maybe they care, maybe not so much.

Participation in HCAP has never been a factor in aviation as I have known it for the last 40 years. It will not become a factor now for me, other than an amusing tale of gullibility.

I agree that encouraging anyone into aviation is good. Allowing deceit to be an element of that is certainly not! Two destroyed aircraft don't make a good impression either!