PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2016, 14:34
Luke Arrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PLima
Hello, everyone.

I know this topic has probably been addressed here but given that there are so many replies to this thread i opted for putting my question directly to a benevolent soul who might know how to answer it.

I am now waiting for my stage 2 of NATS selection process which is due in 2 weeks time and would like to know if there is any recommended software to practice for FEAST and DART. So far, i've found these out:

SkyTest® - Preparation Software for DLR Test (Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss, Turkish Airlines, Royal Jordanian, SunExpress, DFS), Cargolux, FEAST (Eurocontrol), Austro Control, Skyguide

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sttesttraining

My default position is that you should look to practice as much as possible before these tests (hence my query) but i've read some opinions in this forum either advising against doing this or downplaying its importance by sugesting training with some common puzzle games.

I'm looking for testimonials of people who have made it through (or nearly got it) and can speak from experience. Even better if someone is a trainer of ATCs.

Thank you all and good flights.
Hey guys

I'm at the same stage as PLima and was wondering the same so if there's anyone to help me as well would be great. Or if you PLima can pm if you find any help.
Sorry to steal post aha.
Thanks guys