PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SafeNet Mobile Pass
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2016, 20:20
speedbirdhopeful1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pumpkin
w.t.f ? I downloaded the safenet app onto my iPhone and all I get is a screen that says"token enrollment" and gives me the option of manual enrolment, auto enrollement, delete token or cancel-- what the hell do I do next?- If I hit manual enrolment it asks for a "token policy string"... ?huh?
The email I got from EK says to click on the activate link in the email (which when I do says it is expired ..)- so, when on my iPhone, how do I do that?, in another screen totally separate from the safenet app? - i.e. I have to open the crew portal and open my inbox and click on the activate now link ?(which is defunct now anyway).. Then does that automatically connect with the safenet screen that is asking for a token policy string?
I am too old for this f***ing poorly explained sh*t.
You'll have to call ITSC and get a new link. As the email says, the activation link is only good for 10 days. So long as the app is installed before you open the link, it recognises that when you click on the emailed link and it will open up inside the app and from there it's a 30 second process.